The privacy of our customers is always of the utmost importance to Onward Internet Marketing. We firmly believe in the confidentiality of any and all information provided. We do not and will no share that information. Our internet policy is:
1. You do not have to provide personal information to visit and use this site.
2. We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, phone number, and etc.) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
3. We do not give, sell, transfer or provide any personal information to any third party except to complete the sales of products or services.
4. We may enable cookies. You may set your browser to accept, notify you or reject cookies.
5. Your IP address is collected for statistical purposes, to diagnose server problems, and the administration of this web site.
6. Online purchases may require personally identifying financial information. This information is only used to bill the user for products and services.
7. Onward Internet Marketing may use email addresses submitted to the site for its own promotional email and business correspondance. Email addresses are not sold, given, transfered or provided to third parties.
8. Onward Internet Marketing respects the rights of users and customers to opt-out of promotional emails. Opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Unsubscribe".