August 2, 2019 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Book Magic 70’s Sunshine Band
– Boarding begins at 7:00PM
– Advanced pre-paid Reservations are required for this special cruise.
– General seating assignments, first come first served.
– Safety requirements allow a limited number of passengers topside.
– We will offer our famous Lady of the Lake Picnic Buffet. This includes your choice of BBQ pulled beef, marinated chicken, or a bratwurst, with freshly baked buns, deluxe condiments, corn on the cob with melted butter, pasta salad, potato salad, mixed fresh fruit, and an assorted dessert tray.
– Ticket price Adults – $45.95 + service fee & tax
Throw on some super-fly threads and get to The Lady of the Lake in downtown Excelsior for all the bell-bottomed-quadraphonic-super-70’s hits you can handle. Whether you originally listened to all this great music on vinyl or 8-track, you’ll have a blast listening and dancing the night away. The Seventies Magic Sunshine Band includes Kevin Lenhart on drums, Tim Sweet on the keyboard, Mike Fishel on guitar, Brian Hollenbeck on guitar, and Aaron Carlson on bass.