Starting June 1, 2020
2 Public Cruises Everyday
12:30-2:00pm & 3:00-4:30pm
Until further notice, our schedule and our procedures will be as follows:
- Cruises will depart promptly at 12:30pm & 3:00pm and each will run 90 minutes in length
- We are only taking reservations by phone 952-929-1209
- We are not selling tickets, but are selling tables:
- 1 – 6 people from the same household per table are allowed in your group at your table
- As you board the boat, you will be escorted to your assigned table that was
purchased over the phone.
- There will be a safe social distance between all tables on each deck and each deck will
only have 4 tables
- The top deck is completely uncovered and offers open air patio style seating
- The middle deck is covered but has open air patio style seating
- The lower deck offers ample space along with open air patio style seating
- Each cruise table will be reserved prior to boat departure. Once you’re escorted to your
assigned table please practice social distancing during the cruise
- Tables are reserved only by calling our office
- Tables are $40.00 each and can accommodate 1-6 people from the same household
- Tables are assigned to you once the non-refundable price is paid when you call our office.
These changes will allow all customers and staff a sense of safety while continuing to
enjoy our beautiful summer on Lake Minnetonka with Lady of the Lake!
– Handicapped accessible: We do have 4 steps that require maneuvering, therefore we are not fully handicapped accessible. However, every effort can be made based on lake levels to accommodate wheel chairs, if being lifted on and off our vessel is a possibility. We have accommodated many wheel chairs through the years! Feel free to call for further questions!!!
All Cruises Depart From and Return To Our Dock in Downtown Excelsior
8 Water Street Excelsior, MN 55331
Lady of the Lake has been entertaining parties for many public cruises and private occasions for over 40 years!
Anniversaries & Birthdays
When the occasion calls for a charming venue on Lake Minnetonka call Lady of the Lake