Until further notice, our schedule and our procedures will be as follows:
- Historic 2 hour Public Cruise will depart promptly at 12:30pm and will run 120 minutes in length – 12:30-2:30PM
- We will run at 50% capacity
- Each cruise maximum capacity will be 35 passengers
- All cruise tickets can be purchased on-line
- There will be a safe social distance between all tables on each deck and each deck will
only have 4 tables
- – The top deck is completely uncovered and offers open air patio style seating
- – The middle deck is covered but has open air patio style seating
- – Lower deck has ample air flow with windows and doors open
These changes will allow all customers and staff a sense of safety while continuing to enjoy our beautiful summer on Lake Minnetonka with Lady of the Lake!
– Handicapped accessible: We do have 4 steps that require maneuvering, therefore we are not fully handicapped accessible. However, every effort can be made based on lake levels to accommodate wheel chairs, if being lifted on and off our vessel is a possibility. We have accommodated many wheel chairs through the years! Feel free to call for further questions!!!
All Cruises Depart From and Return To Our Dock in Downtown Excelsior
8 Water Street Excelsior, MN 55331
Lady of the Lake has been entertaining parties for many public cruises and private occasions for over 40 years!
Anniversaries & Birthdays
When the occasion calls for a charming venue on Lake Minnetonka call Lady of the Lake