The Lady of the Lake is the Premier Charter Boat on Lake Minnetonka
Step aboard the Lady of the Lake and enjoy Lake Minnetonka. Join us as Captain Terry offers a live narration of the past and present, while taking in the glamorous views you can not see anywhere else. Your cruise will travel around Big Island and paddle across historical settings, wildlife, and pristine flora and fauna, which will transport you into a calm relaxing voyage. Our friendly staff offers full service making your experience even more enjoyable.
Public Cruises Continually Added Book On-Line!!!!!!
Public Cruise Tickets!
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday at 12:30pm
All Cruises Leave from our Docks in Downtown Excelsior
– Boarding begins no later than 12:15pm
– Cruises are 2 hours long ~ 12:30-2:30PM.
– Public Cruises are offered every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.
– Additional public cruises are added for Holidays & Special Events!!!
– All publics cruises have a live narration on our 2 lower decks and FANTASTIC views from all 3 decks.
– Picnics are welcome onboard clean up & no alcohol!
– Full bar with sodas, coffee, and light snacks are available for purchase.
– We no longer offer a Boaters Box Lunch for purchase.
– There are 2 restrooms on the deck where you board Lady of the Lake.
– We highly recommend purchasing your tickets on-line to reserve your spot. Walk-ups are welcome, but are not guaranteed.
– Handicapped accessible: We do have 4 steps that require maneuvering, therefore we are not fully handicapped accessible. However, every effort can be made based on lake levels to accommodate wheel chairs, if being lifted on and off our vessel is a possibility. We have accommodated many wheel chairs through the years! Feel free to call for further questions!!!
– We do go out rain or shine!
– For our public cruises, once your ticket is purchased on-line we do not offer refunds.
– Tickets cost $16.00 Adults, $8.00 Children (ages 4-12), FREE (4 & under)
All Cruises Depart From and Return To Our Dock in Downtown Excelsior
8 Water Street Excelsior, MN 55331